Last updated: June 2018
Tilemark Sweden AB – integrity policy
This integrity policy lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and case/examples where we collect your personal data.
We will always be clear about why we need the details we ask for, and ensure your personal information is kept as secure as possible. How we do this is explained below.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this document/page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website – https://www.tilemark.eu/.
What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as full name, contact details
- Records of your contact with us such as via the phone and, if you get in touch with us online using our online services;
- Products and services, you buy from us, as well as have been interested in and bought;
- Marketing to you and analysing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analysing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you;
- Your residence
What is the source of your personal information?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- From you directly
- Information generated about you when you use our products and services;
- From other sources such as your employer, colleagues or employer’s website
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed above, for the following purposes:
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics;
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and service, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service. We’ll send marketing to you by email, phone, post, social media and digital channels (e.g. using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter). Offers may relate to any of our products and services as well as to any other offers and advice we think may be of interest;
- To provide personalised content and services to you, such as tailoring our products and services, our digital customer experience and offerings, and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels;
- To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services;
- To provide insight and analysis of our customers
- To share information, as needed, with business partners, service providers or as part of providing and administering our products and services or operating our business
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information?
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
- To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff (see below);
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service. We will send marketing to you by SMS, email, phone, post and social media and digital channels (e.g. using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter);
- Subject to the appropriate controls, helping us improve products or services, or to assess or to improve the operating of our businesses;
- For some of our profiling and other automated decision making; and
- Where we need to share your personal information with people or organisations in order to run our business or comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligations.
To comply with our legal obligations
With your consent or explicit consent:
- For some direct marketing communications;
- For some of our profiling and other automated decision making; and
When do we share your personal information with other organisations?
For Legal and Regulatory reasons, we may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
- Business partners (e.g. third party factory or your employer), others who are a part of providing your products and services or operating our business;
How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us in writing at: Tilemark Sweden AB, Snickarvägen 5E, 132 38 SALTSJÖ-BOO or via the Contact US page of this Website.
Is your personal information transferred outside Sweden?
We’re based in Sweden but sometimes your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations;
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to;
What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- The right to object to processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
You have the right to complain to Datainspektionen; https://www.datainspektionen.se/
Your right to object
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us in writing at Tilemark Sweden AB, Snickarvägen 5E, 132 38 SALTSJÖ-BOO, Sweden, to exercise these rights.
What are your marketing preferences and what do they mean?
We may use your phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (e.g. Facebook, Google and message facilities in other platforms) to contact you according to your marketing preferences. You can stop our marketing at any time by contacting us in writing at Tilemark Sweden AB, Snickarvägen 5E, 132 38 SALTSJÖ-BOO, Sweden or by following the instructions in the communication.
From offers and promotions to sound and video, the aim of the Tilemark website is to be interesting, helpful and informative. We’re keen to find out what you like and dislike – your feedback plays a key role in helping us improve the site. We use many techniques to follow your use of the site and provide you with a customised experience. The main and best-known technique is by using what are known as ‘cookies’.
Cookies are small data files that a website will put on your device, which in turn sends information back to the website. They cannot affect your device, but they do collect information that can be used to enhance the site.
Rest assured that the cookies we use do not store personal details.
If you have any questions about this integrity policy, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the Contact Us page of our website. Alternatively, you can write to Tilemark Sweden AB, Snickarvägen 5E, 132 38 SALTSJÖ-BOO, Sweden.